Anadrol scientifically known as Oxymetholone is a drug for the treatment of anaemia. The disease is called for a loss of Red Blood Cells in the blood which can happen for malnutrition, age, pregnancy, drastic loss of blood, or can be inherited by mother by birth.
This drug’s chemical name is 17β-hydroxy-2-(hydroxy methylene)-17-methyl-5α-androstane-3-1. It is an oral medication that comes in a stash of tablets in a bottle.
It is an anabolic and androgenic drug each contains 25mg of Oxymetholone steroids. It can be prescribed or used and is sanctioned by the laboratory. So what people are saying about it, let’s know.
ANADROL 25mg Review, Dosage, Side Effect, Where to Buy
1. What is anaemia?
To know about the drug, let us discuss a bit about the disease, anaemia. Anaemia is generally known as the condition where your blood does not carry enough healthy red blood cells. It can happen for thalassemia or just chronic loss of red blood cells.
There are various symptoms of anaemia. Such as-
- Fatigue: always feeling tired, loss of energy, feeling sleepy all day.
- An unusual and sudden increase of rapid heartbeat: It could be sleeping or while walking or especially during exercise.
- Loss of attention and concentration on day to day work
- Dizziness and in extreme cases, vomit and losing sense frequently
- Skin problem and extreme hair loss
- Headache, cramps in fingers, hands and legs etc
What is Anadrol use for?
As mentioned before, Anadrol is a steroid type of drug that can be found in other generic forms. There are some extra ingredients to the drug, such as lactose, magnesium stearate, povidone, starch, etc. There are other diseases such as aplastic or hypoplastic anaemia, etc.
What does the drug contain?
This genre of medicine is steroid type which is derived from the known hormone called testosterone. Nitrogen balance in it improves the calories and protein intakes.
It enhances urinary production, which may cause unease. Besides, it can affect the pituitary gland and affect the release of hormones which can harm the person’s fertility.
Precautions and warnings
- Women should be observed for the changes in their bodies such as acne, changes in voice or deepening voice, hair loss, changes in the menstrual cycle, etc. If these acute symptoms are noticed, contact your doctor.
- Pregnant women should avoid the drug,
- Diabetic patients who are taking insulin may need to make some adjustments in their routine take-ins.
- Liver function should be checked periodically while taking the drug.
- The bone should be examined every six months.
- Women with breast cancer or tumour should be checked before taking the drug.
- Sometimes continued intact of the drug could be led to liver cell tumours. It starts with catching hepatitis or jaundice and ends with liver damage. So, be very cautious while taking it. Our suggestion is full-body check-ups every six months.
- Sometimes changes blood lipids which can cause heart disease like coronary artery diseases.
- Men are in danger of prostate tumours or cancer in critical situations.
- Loss of fertility and mutagenesis is quite common if it is continued for ages.
So, if anything unusual happens to your body after taking the drug for long or short times, just contact your doctor. It is the wiser and safer decision to do a routine check-up periodically.
The fixed daily dosage of the drug is a minimum of ½ mg per kg of body weight for both children and adults. For example, the patient’s body weight is 50 kgs. So, the doctor would prescribe Anadrol 25 mg two times a day considering his/ her weight.
Normally, the doctor tests the output of the body after taking the tablets for six months. In this month, if he/ she could control the body take-ins, then they may continue the dose. A continual maintenance dose is required for the critical patients of thalassemia and aplastic anaemia.
Anadrol Side effects and contraindication
- Nausea and dizziness
- Stomach pain, the emergence of eating disorder hence gaining rapid weight (face and abdomen)
- Sometimes the opposite occurrence happens- loss of appetite, loss of interest in eating.
- Problems in urine and stools
- Problems in conjugal life
- Shortness of breath
- Pains in different parts of the body like hands, legs, etc
- Painful swelling of hands, feet, and breasts
- Mood swings and mental illness
Specifically, in women-
- Change in vocal cord
- Growth of hair in face, around chin and chests
- Loss of hair ending in baldness
- Changing in menstrual periods
- Sleep problems
- Vomiting and diarrhoea
The last few effects happen in extreme situations. If any of the symptoms are detected, please contact your doctor as soon as possible.
There is no report recorded for the overdosage and severity causing by it. But there are some contraindications. Such as-
- Prostate or breast tumour
- The drug is hazardous for pregnant women. So, while taking the drug, if the woman gets pregnant, she should avoid taking the pills.
- Hepatic dysfunction
- Increased sensitivity to the drug
This Anadrol tablet is supplied in a bottle full of 100 white tablets. It is instructed to store at a temperature of 20 to 25 degrees C (77-degree Fahrenheit).
Where to buy Anadrol Tablets
With the prescription, you can buy the drug from a drug store near your house. If it is out of supplies, you can always buy it from online shops such as Amazon and other trusted sites. But be careful while purchasing.
See the reviews and then buy it so that you do not buy any false and ingenuine drugs. It comes with 100 tablets and costs around 800 dollars in Amazon. It is costly and non-returnable, so buy it cautiously.
It is better if you buy it, checking with your eyes from an offline virtual drug store. The tablet is white and imprinted with the code 8633 and UNIMED (NDC 0051-8633-33).
Average human data and review
We are discussing only the side effects of using the drug at a long stretch time. It is recorded from the patients’ reviews as a whole-
- Adolescents or young adults (male): loss or enhancement of sexual interest.
- Women: hoarseness in voice, change in the menstrual cycle, infertility, eating disorder
- Children: malnutrition, late in mental and physical growth
The medicine has side effects, and it can be critical if it is not noticed and treated in the primary stage. The patients say they are getting fast and good results after taking them. So, despite all the side effects, you have to take it to cure your anaemia or any red blood cell-related problems.
Stay in touch with your doctor and do a regular full body check-up, especially for the liver, kidney, heart problems. Avoid all consummation during pregnancy.
And of course, have lots of vegetables, fruits and maintain a balanced diet. Avoid alcohol because only medicine will not be able to help you—cure malnutrition with nutrition.